This Is About.

It's a digital age, man. So to you we present our virtual talk show of Nonsense: The Silly. The Beautiful. The True. In our own words or those quoted by others. With our own art or that created by others. We will laugh. We will smile. We will entertain you all the while. So grab a drink, come in and let's chat. We'd like to meet you, your mama, and your hot cousin Fred.
Google

7.31.2007

Rainy Days in England

Pretty pretty pictures. Came across Ali's photos on Flickr this morning while dropping in for some inspiration. Love the color, love the calm.










These photos make me crave rainy days, even on the most blindingly sunny mornings. And let's throw in an English backdrop, since that's where these beauts were taken. I want to pour the perfect cappuccino and wrap an old quilt around my shoulders. I want to forget about work and phone calls to return and emails to write, and just breathe and smile into my cup.


*j

No comments: