This Is About.

It's a digital age, man. So to you we present our virtual talk show of Nonsense: The Silly. The Beautiful. The True. In our own words or those quoted by others. With our own art or that created by others. We will laugh. We will smile. We will entertain you all the while. So grab a drink, come in and let's chat. We'd like to meet you, your mama, and your hot cousin Fred.
Google

8.31.2007

An Email For Your Friday


photo love: Zickie

How lovely it was for us to wake up to the following email this morning:

To the adventurous people that I know:
I dunno if any of you can swing it, but I'm going to be in Jamaica
from Oct. 7 to Oct. 14. It's a last-minute trip because I found a
killer flight deal ($191 r/t).
Anyone looking for a little Reggae and Red Stripe?

I mean, really. Best. Email. Ever. Cheers to the adventurous among us.


*j

No comments: