This Is About.

It's a digital age, man. So to you we present our virtual talk show of Nonsense: The Silly. The Beautiful. The True. In our own words or those quoted by others. With our own art or that created by others. We will laugh. We will smile. We will entertain you all the while. So grab a drink, come in and let's chat. We'd like to meet you, your mama, and your hot cousin Fred.
Google

8.15.2007

Etiquette Lesson #546




Okay, okay, everybody quiet down now. Please take out your pencils and turn off all cell phones. It's time for today's etiquette lesson:

DIFFICULT THINGS TO SAY W/O SOUNDING LIKE A SNOBBY GORILLA (even though they might be perfectly true)
1. I don't watch TV.
2. I don't drink coffee.
3. I live in New York.
4. The '80s are played out.
5. I liked that band before you did.

EASY THINGS TO SAY IF YOU WANT TO WIN FRIENDS & INFLUENCE PEOPLE
1. I give out full-size candy bars at Halloween.
2. I read tabloid magazines.
3. I like you.
4. Have more champagne! It's on me.
5. I had nachos for dinner last night.
*j

No comments: