This Is About.

It's a digital age, man. So to you we present our virtual talk show of Nonsense: The Silly. The Beautiful. The True. In our own words or those quoted by others. With our own art or that created by others. We will laugh. We will smile. We will entertain you all the while. So grab a drink, come in and let's chat. We'd like to meet you, your mama, and your hot cousin Fred.
Google

8.02.2007

Why I Aughta Lolla You

It's on, it's on. Get ready, let's go. Days of dancing, nights of swaying, I wanna be there, I wanna go. Let's Clap Our Hands and say Yeah, Yeah, Yeahs. Let's sing along to Miz Winehouse and high-five Dios. Let's rage, let's sparkle, let's be there and nowhere else.

Let's go.

I want to:
1. Take a nap on a blanket under the sounds of Muse.
2. Dance barefoot in the sun while sipping vodka lemmies that I spill here and there because I am loving this music so goddamn hard.
3. Ease into the crowds like a fairy toward a Pan.
4. Let go.
5. Blog it, blog it all.

*j

No comments: