This Is About.

It's a digital age, man. So to you we present our virtual talk show of Nonsense: The Silly. The Beautiful. The True. In our own words or those quoted by others. With our own art or that created by others. We will laugh. We will smile. We will entertain you all the while. So grab a drink, come in and let's chat. We'd like to meet you, your mama, and your hot cousin Fred.
Google

9.05.2007

We Heart Crazy Love Men



"The strangest thing I've tried to snort? My father. I snorted my father. He was cremated and I couldn't resist grinding him up with a little bit of blow. My dad wouldn't have cared. It went down pretty well, and I'm still alive."
-Keith Richards


Double woah. This guy is such a freaking lunatic! We saw him in concert last year and he just mumbles words and makes little to no sense. Johnny Depp totally has him down in Pirates. He is such a colorful animal creature person. We think we love him. hahaha.


*f

No comments: