This Is About.

It's a digital age, man. So to you we present our virtual talk show of Nonsense: The Silly. The Beautiful. The True. In our own words or those quoted by others. With our own art or that created by others. We will laugh. We will smile. We will entertain you all the while. So grab a drink, come in and let's chat. We'd like to meet you, your mama, and your hot cousin Fred.
Google

11.02.2007

Hangin' From the Ceiling!


art love

It's Friiiday!!! Oh Happy Day, love muffin dearies! Go out into the world, use loads of exclamation points, wink at strangers, and sip champy all. day. long.

Today is a good day.


*j

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

today IS a good day! and it's also a treehouse party at *a's house! bring all the champy you can carry...we're gettin' in the treehouse!! yippee!

judithe & francine said...

Arghh!! Did you really have a treehouse party? Do you HAVE a treehouse?? I must know, I must, I must. I must improve my bust. Err, sorry, got a little off-subject there. But for real yo, for real do ya??
*j

judithe & francine said...

yeah smeriously *a...do you have a real treehouse? me & my boy call my apartment the treehouse...but it's make believe. this is why i know you + me = coolness friendship creme pies.

*f