This Is About.

It's a digital age, man. So to you we present our virtual talk show of Nonsense: The Silly. The Beautiful. The True. In our own words or those quoted by others. With our own art or that created by others. We will laugh. We will smile. We will entertain you all the while. So grab a drink, come in and let's chat. We'd like to meet you, your mama, and your hot cousin Fred.
Google

11.13.2007

A Tuesday Truth



photo love, via swissmiss

We are so totally loving this look right now. Because ya know those rad-as-hay chicks who walk around town knowing what they want and who they are? The waiter asks them for their order and they don't skip a bippity-beat. They laugh loudly, they wink at strangers and they do what their pretty little hearts desire. They wear red cowgirl boots and kick up the dust as they pass on by.

This screams it for us. So get it, dearies. And put on some shiny red lip gloss while you're at it.


*j

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have been trying so GD'd hard to find the purrrfect red lipstick for my dang old boring lips. and i just keep looking like a cheap....very cheap hooker. although my wiggle-handed application process may have something to do w/the cheapness factor.

i guess i'll just have to settle for my tropical punch lip smackers.

judithe & francine said...

Um, you do not SETTLE for tropical punch lip smackers. You revel and roll and dance in delight that your lips get to taste so cherry-yummy-goodness every day, *a, darling. BUT (there's always a but). But. If you need a boost, I recc Vincent Lago's lip stain (Sephora). So, so, so sexy. Finish her off with some added gloss when you feel like, or leave matte when you so choose. Get it, girl.
*j

judithe & francine said...

I was just gonna say...Jude has some fab fab fab Vincent Lago stuff. I happen to love Nars and it's variety of dangerous red hues. I go for that orangey-red cartoon pop off your face kinda look when I feel really ballsy. Get it *a! You owe it to yourself as a beautiful brunette to do so!
*f

Anonymous said...

girls....i think i am inept at putting this shiz on! i've tried the vincent lago lip stain stuff and have made a horrible mess of my face....a stained mess! hahaha!
and a recent trip to sephora had me trying on at least 5 different dangerous reds.....i'm a failure.

but you're right...there is no settling for BBLS's...they're wonderful. i think i have to stick to more neutral glosses though. wah wah...poor me. hahaha!

or....i could just hire a pool boy w/a very steady hand and he can apply all my red reds for me!!

that's a much funner plan. ta-daaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

judithe & francine said...

Pool boys=happiness.
*j

judithe & francine said...

Jude.
Thanks for this post.
Because I am on my way to bleach
and chop, chop and bleach.
ASAP.
Foxy cleopatra baby!
*f