A Tuesday - Er, Monday - Truth
Here, here, old man. And heeere we go...
1. The next 12 issues of The New Yorker, at our right
2. Sofia champy, at our left
3. A pretty cerulean-colored plane ticket for two that works on any airline on any flight at any time of the day. Forever.
4. When we think of a book, it appears
5. Newsies, on repeat
6. Dancing allll night long
7. Lots of orange juice. Because we heart orange juice. And no, that's not code for something more subversive. It's just orange juice, which is yummy enough in itself, if we do say so ourselves. In fact, if we are talking fantasy, which we are, let's make that orange juice straight from that stand in New Smyrna that sold the freshest of fresh just-squeezed orange goodness. YUM.
8. Little pugs, all around and upside down
9. A wardrobe filled with very colorful dresses, a la Pushing Daisies costume closet
10. Banksy and Gandalf, in a tent on our porch, to talk to whenever we need them
Okay, pretties, what abouts you??