This Is About.

It's a digital age, man. So to you we present our virtual talk show of Nonsense: The Silly. The Beautiful. The True. In our own words or those quoted by others. With our own art or that created by others. We will laugh. We will smile. We will entertain you all the while. So grab a drink, come in and let's chat. We'd like to meet you, your mama, and your hot cousin Fred.
Google

8.20.2007

No Pants Sunday Funday























This delightful man in the background woke up yesterday and declared, "I am going to wear a towel to brunch."

Then we imagine him pumping his fist in the air and shouting to his roommates, "Who needs pants?! I don't need pants! No pants for me!"

And so he did. Which made our mimosas even merrier than usual.

*j

2 comments:

Trish Ginter said...

You girls are the best! I love your blog!
I'm glad that your mimosa was just that much tastier!

Trish
http://www.smashingdarling.com/store/1603

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that he didn't wear pants!! Who needs pants anyway!?