This Is About.

It's a digital age, man. So to you we present our virtual talk show of Nonsense: The Silly. The Beautiful. The True. In our own words or those quoted by others. With our own art or that created by others. We will laugh. We will smile. We will entertain you all the while. So grab a drink, come in and let's chat. We'd like to meet you, your mama, and your hot cousin Fred.
Google

9.17.2007

Our Daily Dream


Okay, seriously. Not only is photography Tim Walker a living, breathing creative geniosity, but this image is our dream world, realized. Give us some burnt marshmallows, a pulp book and our mint green glo worm from pre-school, and we're never leaving our tent (the red one with the cooler full of champagne parked out front).

We want your best dream worlds, pronto zappo now (pretty please?). One sentence max and the best one scores the realization that they're the coolest VIP mothatrucka on the Frances and Judy Show.

Come on, entertain us. It's Monday.

*j

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

most days it's me....flying through the air w/the greatest of ease in a fabulously sequined and jeweled getup and then later relaxing in my sumptuous gypsy wagon, replaying my flawless trapeze performance in my head and being waited on by the strongman and my favorite elephant friend, mompsy.

Anonymous said...

oops...my elephants name is mopsy...not mom-psy. how silly of me.

judithe & francine said...

kenny rogers, hot dogs & friends on abby's rooftop. check it.
*j

judithe & francine said...

Oh my, oh my. *a, I think you just found your true calling! Trapeze art is so underrated....
*j