This Is About.

It's a digital age, man. So to you we present our virtual talk show of Nonsense: The Silly. The Beautiful. The True. In our own words or those quoted by others. With our own art or that created by others. We will laugh. We will smile. We will entertain you all the while. So grab a drink, come in and let's chat. We'd like to meet you, your mama, and your hot cousin Fred.
Google

9.18.2007

A Tuesday Truth



Man, we just wanna jump back into bed and have someone nurse our sore-throat-and-cold-self back to health. We are taking a Frankie Relax Day. Sickness sucks.

*f

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok girlies I need some good I hate my job and my dubmass co-workers make me feel better blog action right about NOW! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I hate life today and another thingi hate 401k bo shhhhit! Please J and F save me now!
~~hales~~

judithe & francine said...

we did, we did, we did, our darling haley doo-doo! check it, check it girl... put on some regina spektor and sally your ass outta work!
*j